We now know why it’s hard to find the Haitian lager beer ‘PRESTIGE’ in some places in the United States. . .Its owner HEINEKEN having problems with productions!

June 16, 2016: PRESTIGE, the popular Haitian lager beer that’s manufactured by the brewer Brasserie Nationale D’Haiti, now owns by Heineken and Guinness, is having some trouble exporting because of the country’s political problems.  Heineken is recognizing they had a lot more productions during the Martelly administration since they upgraded to own 95% in 2011. The other 5% is owned by Guinness. But ever since within the last year, the company acknowledged some difficulties with producing more beers, because of instability inside the country.

Prestige was founded in 1976 by Michael Madsen, from one of the richest industrial families in Haiti that arrived from Denmark in the late 19th century. It was launched less than two years after BRANA’s creation. BRANA is shortened for Brasserie Nationale D’Haiti. We hope for Haiti to fix it’s political problems so that the country can get back on its feet and continue to enjoy PRESTIGE.

Comments

comments

SPONSORED